Here are the pantry staples you need to get through a long cold winter.
PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
NOTE: Please do not combine Pantry Stock orders with other food items from the shopping cart. Put them in one or more separate orders without regular shopping cart items. Yes, you can submit multiple Pantry Stock orders at different times/days and we will combine them.
Pantry Stock pickup will be at Longmont (The Kitchen) on Saturday October 21st from 11am to noon. If that does not work for you, please reach out to make other arrangements.
Pantry Stock order process is as follows:
- ALL ORDERS DUE 11:59pm on Wednesday October 11. Payment by credit card is preferred, when you place your order on the website. Any COD payments (cash or check) must be paid in full at the Longmont pickup location by Wednesday October 18 at 6pm.
- Between Thursday October 12 and Monday October 16, we will be compiling and finalizing the order to Golden Organics, our supplier. During this time we may contact you to adjust items and quantities, if needed.
- WOG will receive shipment on Thursday October 19.
- WOG will organize a team to divide bags and sort the orders on Friday October 20. If you'd like to participate, please let us know.
- Saturday October 21 you must pick up your order between 11am and noon, unless you've made other arrangements in advance.